Re: Lifeline double drone revive

by Eshshshss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lifeline double drone revive

★★ Newbie

If 2 knocked teammates are close you can revive them with the drone at the same time 

Message 1 of 3 (530 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for the post @98929873!

This is actually not a bug, but an intended change to Lifeline back at the beginning of the Legacy Update.

I've included the relevant part of the patch notes below, but you can see the full list here if you'd like! 

• Combat Revive: No longer deploys a shield. Can now revive two players at the same time. Can now cancel active revives in progress to allow your teammate to defend themselves with their knockdown shield.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (499 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for the post @98929873!

This is actually not a bug, but an intended change to Lifeline back at the beginning of the Legacy Update.

I've included the relevant part of the patch notes below, but you can see the full list here if you'd like! 

• Combat Revive: No longer deploys a shield. Can now revive two players at the same time. Can now cancel active revives in progress to allow your teammate to defend themselves with their knockdown shield.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (500 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@98929873unless you mean that you pick up both with one drone / one press of a button that's not a bug, yet I think it might be a good buff to now rendered useless / offenssive Lifeline in future = revive all knocks within drone's range similarly as it heals multiple people at the same time.

Message 3 of 3 (481 Views)