“License plate text could not be filtered” Error

by CrazyOrbitz

Original Post

“License plate text could not be filtered” Error

★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Every time I try to type in a custom license plate name, it gives me the “License plate text could not be filtered” error and changed it back to the default “PAYBACK” text. Shown in screenshot provided.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? CrazyOrbitz
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? September 26th or 27th, 2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 3:15 AM
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not exactly sure if it’s replicatable or not, because I’ve only seen one other user on this forum with the exact same issue as me, but load up the game and try and customize the text on any license plate.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to type in any (and I mean ANY) custom text on any license plate on any car, but it gives me the “License plate text could not be filtered” error every time after hitting the “Enter” button. Shown in screenshot provided.
What do you expect to see? I expected to be able to change my license plate text normally.
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? Yes

I first encountered this bug after connecting to Multiplayer (which was the first time doing so, I might add if that makes any difference), I bought a car and wanted to customize it, so I did. But when I tried to customize my license plate, that’s when the error appeared. At first i thought it was just an issue with Multiplayer or maybe because of my internet connection, but now it happens both in Multiplayer and in Singleplayer.

Message 1 of 1 (735 Views)