Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? CJExtreme98
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:01 AM
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/03/2021
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Which mode has this happened in? U-Hub
Summarize your bug I've been playing UFC 4 since it's release so one can imagine how many times I've leveled up. And as players know: when one levels up they receive in game currency, with a two piece combo of something for their player card, clothing, and taunts. But very rarely, I'll level up and be rewarded with clothing I've had since the game launched. I was told to troubleshoot by restoring licenses. Not sure if it's worked
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can find this bug by just leveling up your account. I'm not sure if it's only clothing.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game still functions and continues forward. You do not receive virtual currency for obtaining something you've already had.
What do you expect to see? When I level up, I expect to see new items that I've never had; especially when being at tier 3.

I've been playing UFC 4 since it's release so one can imagine how many times I've leveled up. And as players know: when one levels up they receive in game currency, with a two piece combo of something for their player card, clothing, and taunts. But very rarely, I'll level up and be rewarded with clothing I've had since the game launched. I was told to troubleshoot by restoring licenses. Not sure if it's worked yet.

You can find this bug by just leveling up your account. I'm not sure if it's only clothing. The game still functions and continues forward. You do not receive virtual currency for obtaining something you've already had.  When I level up, I expect to see new items that I've never had; especially when being at tier 3.

Message 1 of 1 (681 Views)