Level reset to 1 on Switch

by kaymills

Original Post

Re: Level reset to 1

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here, switch player as well (gamertag rosemxry). Was level 103, now level 1. Had to do training before I could even play. I was level 107 on the BP too, if it doesn't get fixed before the end of the szn and I lose my chance at the badge I'm gonna be super upset 

Message 21 of 197 (575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My cousin's account is Sniperkitt. She's had all of her skins on characters and weapons but her progress is completely erased and started back to level 1! Please fix this soon!

Message 22 of 197 (545 Views)

So my account was rest

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Just-call-me-X0
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Didn’t have any
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? None
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? None
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just hopping on
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23.1.2023
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It says I’m level 1 and I don’t have any of my stats or progress on the battle pass
What should be happening instead? I it shouldn’t rest
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know but I would appreciate for it to be fixed as quickly as you can but understandable that these things take time

Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Didn’t have any
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just hopping on
What happens when the bug occurs? It says I’m level 1 and I don’t have any of my stats or progress on the battle pass
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know but I would appreciate for it to be fixed as quickly as you can but understandable that these things take time

my account was rest and now I'm level one, lost all my stats, have no progress on the battle pass and I have no clue where to go to fix it
So hopefully someone here can help
It really dose suck but I understand that running a game for so many people is difficult

If anyone can help thank you it much appreciated 

P.S I was level 400 something, 102 on the battle pass, have over 800 hours in the game and I'm on Nintendo switch 

Message 23 of 197 (537 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, thanks to everyone for the info provided.

We're tracking this on the Trello here

"We are aware of an issue where a small number of Switch players may appear as level 1 or are missing other statistics. We are continuing to investigate the issue and will update ASAP"

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 24 of 197 (533 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem on the nintendo switch.. my user name on apex is GefūCrokan

Message 25 of 197 (507 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me on nintendo switch, lost all battle pass progress and back at level 1 and not acquiring any legend tokens as I'm going  up levels again. Fix the tech.

Message 26 of 197 (491 Views)

★★ Novice
@kaymills Same! My smurf account also reset from level 16 to 1 and now it's back at 16. My "real" account not. I'm still not back at prestige lvl 99 😡
Message 27 of 197 (488 Views)

★★ Novice
@zedzero77 you are not getting any legend tokens bcs you got them already! the game knows you went through level 1 to your current level. the battle pass is also at level 1 because it knows you completed it, or you wouldn't have the cosmetics already :/
Message 28 of 197 (484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I hear you, but not fair that we have to grind back to level upper levels to aquire points/packs. 

Message 29 of 197 (468 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Mako I know you didn’t ask but my id is tacolvx
Message 30 of 197 (437 Views)