Re: Level progress gone

by Vamdemons

Original Post

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys,

The team are aware of this issue and are working hard to fix it.

Please see the below Forum Post which has the most recent information and will be updated when more information is available.

Incorrect Account Resets With Update

Message 11 of 16 (689 Views)

★★ Novice

Read that are you kidding me? I lost GA fight which I would win. We ran the heroic raid which will probably fail. 
How this could happen? You do not have test server? Do not test the updates? How the hell can take one day fix this. Do not understand so much unprofessional behavior from EA.

Message 12 of 16 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We have found some edge cases that could cause some of these players to not get fixed properly. This has delay our planned release time of this afternoon to later today or potentially tomorrow. We will let you know when we have a new estimate for release as soon as we can. 

Omfg 24h later and we will still wait ....................

Message 13 of 16 (248 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes this is getting very frustrating. Starting to miss raids and territory battles with the alliance. The alliance is missing out on my raid tickets and points for these territory battles. Over 24hrs with no progress is not encouraging 😭

Message 14 of 16 (246 Views)

★★ Novice

I just lost not small amount od General Kenobi shardy, probably some zetas from GA, could not attend Double shard event because this band of amateurs from EA is not able to trigger update correctly and 24 h after no progress.

Hope EA will atleast settle with us with missing regards causes the incompetence of its useless programers.

Message 15 of 16 (240 Views)

★★ Novice

I also lost couple of leveled up and geared heroes like echo, poggle leader and maybe some more. Still no update.

Btw you can lvl up to lvl 22 to be able to speak to your ally and do the raids.

Message 16 of 16 (206 Views)