Level difference from in-game and other tracker sites

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 36
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Gustav9636
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. N/A
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Alot
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Just noticed a level difference in actually level to current display level.
What should be happening instead? proper level should be shown
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? https://apex.tracker.gg/apex/profile/origin/Gustav9636/overview

I was sitting in a lobby with my buddies and we were talking about our level and our lifetime kills and games. Then we saw that I had about 40% more stats then my other two buds yet they were 40+ levels over me. Then we looked at Gustav9636's Apex Legends Overview Stats - Apex Legends Tracker and saw that I was level 202 but in game it shows that I am only 151. I have just started playing this game after about a 8-12 month break but there is no way that my account broke with that gap of time. Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Even tried contacting EA support about it and they said that since they could not valid the site used from tracker.gg, they saw no problems with my account.

Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)

Re: Level difference from in-game and other tracker sites

Community Manager

Hey @Gustav9636

Apex Tracker is a third party website, so we don't really have a way to look into something like this ourselves. It might be best to try reaching out to the site operators to see if they can look into it. You can find more info on how to reach them on their Support page

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)

Re: Level difference from in-game and other tracker sites

★★★ Newbie

Thanks I will reach out to them and see if I can get an answer. Though I am still confused why my 40 levels lower than my buddies while I have over 1k more battles, 50% more wins and kills. Might there be a bug with my level? Is there a tracker that EA uses that can be used to help me out?

Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)