Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I've had the game for a few weeks and I've now noticed that I can only receive Company Coin from assignments and not from other things, such as leveling up my character, gun, class, or vehicle, despite the end screen telling me I've received Company Coin? I'm aware that this is a bug for players who are level 50, but I'm only level 17, I've never had over ~2500 CC at one given time. I have to grind assignments to unlock regular weapon unlocks and it effects the experience of the game adversely. I estimate that I've missed out on anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 CC.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check my Player Stats (Red_Robin007)
What happens when the bug occurs? Receive no company coin even though I'm only level 17 W
What should be happening instead? I should receive company coin

Summarize your bug I've had the game for a few weeks and I've now noticed that I can only receive Company Coin from assignments and not from other things, such as leveling up my character, gun, class, or vehicle, despite the end screen telling me I've received Company Coin? I'm aware that this is a bug for players who are level 50, but I'm only level 17, I've never had over ~2500 CC at one given time. I have to grind assignments to unlock regular weapon unlocks and it effects the experience of the game adversely. I estimate that I've missed out on anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 CC.
What happens when the bug occurs? Receive no company coin even though I'm only level 17 W

Summarize your bug I've had the game for a few weeks and I've now noticed that I can only receive Company Coin from assignments and not from leveling up my character, gun, class, or vehicle, despite the end screen telling me I've received Company Coin? I'm aware that this is a bug for players who are level 50, but I'm only level 17, I've never had over ~2500 CC at one given time. I have to grind assignments to unlock regular weapon unlocks and it effects the experience of the game adversely. I estimate that I've missed out on anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 CC.

When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.07.19 00.20
Summarize your bug I've had the game for a few weeks and I've now noticed that I can only receive Company Coin from assignments and not from completing matches despite the end screen telling me I've received Company Coin? I'm aware that this is a bug for players who are level 50, but I'm only level 17, I've never had over ~2500 CC at one given time. I have to grind assignments to unlock regular weapon unlocks and it effects the experience of the game adversely. I estimate that I've missed out on anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 CC.
What happens when the bug occurs? I receive no company coin even though I'm only level 17
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving Company Coin because I'm level 17

Message 1 of 8 (800 Views)

Re: Level 17 and NOT receiving Company Coin after Matches

★ Apprentice

There was a bug showing the wrong amount of CC you would have recived at the end of some matches, it sould be fixed. Did you try to reinstall the game?

Message 2 of 8 (773 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Prior to level 50, you only receive Company Coin for leveling up and completing assignments.
You do not receive any "match" Company Coin until you reach level 50.

Message 3 of 8 (749 Views)

★★ Novice
@Plucky6922 That's the problem, I get CC from assignments but not from leveling up. I realized the mistake and edited the post.
Message 4 of 8 (743 Views)

★★ Novice
@Kalciredd__ Reinstalling the game now. Will post if it has solved the issue.
Message 5 of 8 (741 Views)

Community Manager

@TheReddestRobin 

Does it look like you're getting the CC now after the reinstall? There is indeed a display error error for the End of Round screen on how many you get (it's inflated)

BV Known Issues

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 8 (713 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Reinstalled the game, either the bug for inflated CC#'s has persisted or the fact that I'm not getting CC has persisted. Played 2 rounds and got 2 medals and got hardly any CC. Leveled up a few times and got no CC from it.
Message 7 of 8 (684 Views)

★★ Guide

Only level 50 accounts are receiving Coins for points in matches. 

Message 8 of 8 (662 Views)