Level 120 Rank Naming Error

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

Level 120 Rank Naming Error

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug The level 120 Rank name is awry. At the end of the game's summary screen, when you reach level 120, it shows that you are promoted to "Major General" (correct). However, you earn a "Lieutenant General" dog tag. Also, subsequent end game summaries show that you're a "Brigadier General X".
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As a level 120 player, look at the dog tag you earn, and check out your rank at the end game summary screen (where it normally would show your XP progress and rank).
What happens when the bug occurs? Wrong wording. All game modes.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 780 Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

The level 120 Rank name is awry. At the end of the game's summary screen, when you reach level 120, it shows that you are promoted to "Major General" (correct). However, you earn a "Lieutenant General" dog tag (incorrect). Also, subsequent end game summaries show that you're a "Brigadier General X".

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 2 (453 Views)

Re: Level 120 Rank Naming Error

Hero

I've just checked my rank dog tags and mine are correct. Brigadier General was provided for reaching rank 110 and Major General was provided for reaching rank 120. There also isn't a Lieutenant General dog tag but you do receive a Lieutenant Colonel tag for reaching rank 90. 

You are correct though that the rank progression bar does list your rank as Brigadier General X.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (273 Views)