Lets me on, but cant get into houses Sims 4

by AshleyFitzgerald

Original Post

Lets me on, but cant get into houses Sims 4

★★★ Newbie
Message 1 of 5 (358 Views)

Re: Lets me on, but cant get into houses Sims 4

★★★★★ Apprentice

With nothing more to go on than the subject line, I am going to assume that you mean that when you click on a household to play it takes you back to the manage worlds screen (the map).   If this is the case, please see this blog post for information and a workaround.   If this is not the issue you are describing, then please provide a little more information.

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 5 (349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i posted a similar problem but my post was deleted for whatever reason. i can start the game, open the neighborhood screens but when i try to enter the houses, or familys whatever is easier to understand, it will go to the loading screen but it dosent let me play. it will kick me back out to the willow creek screen. i can create charecters and place them in houses but i cant play the game at all. i closed the game out completly several times and relaunched but it dosent help any. can someone help?

Message 3 of 5 (329 Views)

Hero

Everyone post here please: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Info-Request-Loading-family-just-loads-Map-again/m-p/4210815

That's where are all the threads are being moved into. It's the thread EA reads so that's why I move everything in there (and usually tag people about it)

Locking this thread, please continue in the other with any info you have.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (310 Views)

CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

★★★ Newbie

i can start the game, open the neighborhood screens but when i try to enter the houses, or familys, it will go to the loading screen but it dosent let me play. it will kick me back out to the willow creek screen. i can create charecters and place them in houses but i cant play the game at all i cant even build on lots. i closed the game out completly several times and relaunched but it dosent help any. can someone help?

Message 4 of 5 (311 Views)