Original Post

Accepted Solution

Leia didn't stealth

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto G5 Plus
OS Version 8.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Leia didn't stealth when used ability
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country

I have a maxed Leia, and this has never happened before, but in TB today, I pushed her stealth ability, and she didn't stealth, and instead gained temporary protection up.  SUPER weird.  When the ability became available again, I tried again, and it stealthed her that time, but that was really weird and disappointing (as she got targeted by the enemy next hit). 

Message 1 of 2 (245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Leia didn't stealth

Hello there,

Did Leia have the "target lock" debuff on her from an Imperial Probe Droid? Not only does this remove stealth, it also prevents characters gaining stealth.

The protection up you are seeing is a result of the "Focused Defence" event buff that all rebel characters get in LS TB, granting them protection up when they use a special ability and no enemies die.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

_20190206_063117.JPG
_20190206_063045.JPG
Message 2 of 2 (233 Views)

All Replies

Re: Leia didn't stealth

Hello there,

Did Leia have the "target lock" debuff on her from an Imperial Probe Droid? Not only does this remove stealth, it also prevents characters gaining stealth.

The protection up you are seeing is a result of the "Focused Defence" event buff that all rebel characters get in LS TB, granting them protection up when they use a special ability and no enemies die.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

_20190206_063117.JPG
_20190206_063045.JPG
Message 2 of 2 (234 Views)