Legeng - Dan Marino 3rd challenge not registering.

by vuurwerk09

Original Post

Legeng - Dan Marino 3rd challenge not registering.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug Legeng - Dan Marino 3rd challenge not registering. I completed this at least dubble what they are asking to.
I have successfully completed all the challenges, but the 3rd challenge - complete 10 passes in 13 attempts has refused to unlock despite successful met the requirements multiple times. It has been this way since the challenge unlocked. I have been able to complete other challenges (Daily, even just finished the 30 TDs with Marino challenge), but it refuses to unlock. I contacted EA Support on Twitter and they had me power cycle - but that did not fix the issue.
So i couldn't have multiple Dan marino' s already.
So I hope EA will compensated with to full overall Dan Marino card, for the people who have this problem lately. #fairenough

Friendly greetings

How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably do the solo challenge your self. But not everybody has this problem so it's hart to recognize.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing really, it just doesn't give you what your play for and earned.
What do you expect to see? I would like the see the 94 overall Dan Marino card.
For all that deal with this problem.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Glosavvage300
Date/time issue occurred Thru out week 47 and 48 occurred
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Legends - Dan Marino 3rd challenge not registering. I completed this at least dubble what they are asking to.

So I hope EA will compensated with to full overall Dan Marino card, for the people who have this problem lately. #fairenough

Friendly greetings

‌Product: Madden 18
Summarize your bug Legeng - Dan Marino 3rd challenge not registering. I completed this at least dubble what they are asking to.

Friendly greetings

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably do the solo challenge your self. But not everybody has this problem so it's hart to recognize.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing really, it just doesn't give you what your play for and earned.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Legends - Dan Marino 3rd challenge not registering. I completed this at least dubble what they are asking to.

Friendly greetings

‌Product: Madden 18

Friendly greetings

Friendly greetings

‌Now its on 8 but, before it jump on 2 then 4. Then it fully deciphered. After it was gone it came back to 6. And right know it's 8. But the thing is I looked every stat up thru out every game after a while and I should've be done with this challenge I while ago. Cause I didn't have this problem with the rest of the legends.
Message 1 of 1 (385 Views)