★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Legendary Flame thrower for Colossus
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Legendary weapon has no sub perks. An epic weapon has 4 sub perks. A masterwork has 4 subperks and an additional effect. But a legendary weapon has just an effect and no sub perks. Is this a bug? or Is it intended? I have a legendary flamethrower and it has only one effect and no perks. At grandmaster 2 it does no damage when compared to masterwork items. There is a huge gap between damage done between grandmaster 1 and grandmaster 2, and between masterwork and legendary. I'm thinking it is bug. If not i sincerely ask you to look into it and re-balance it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Find the legendary flamethrower there is no sub perks
What happens when the bug occurs? Damage compared to masterwork done is very less specially at higher difficulties. because of the missing sub perks (which i think it is) the other passive that increase my q or e or autocannon or sniper damage etc are all missing. You can clearly observe masterowrk do more dmg then legendary at grandmaster 2
What should be happening instead? Legendary stuff intended to do more damage. damage difference between masterwork and legendary specially at higher challenges should be understandable.

Message 1 of 2 (85 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Legendary/Masterworks has no sub perks

★★★★ Novice

I'm glad that they are adressing loot issues. However i dont like it that the existing loot cant be changed. Also, they have to change the frequency to get weapons vs abilities vs components because most of the time i get components. Anyways coming back to the initial issue i see there is no discussions happening about weapons/abilities have no perks. No one is talking about it or at least in any of discussions, to my knowledge. So, Please can someone take this to Bioware and get some update

Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help