Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Cataclysm
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. All throughout the events.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.08.19 08:00 am
Summarize your bug I just notice that today legendaries have not been dropping for me today since the new event is added to the cataclysm. Yesterday, I average about 3-4 legendaries per run in Cataclysm in GM3 and steonghold, but now, after the "update", legendaries have not been dropping for me in GM3 difficulty. Been playing 8 hours today and no legendaries drop on every GM3 game mode I played. I thought I can come back in the game this time, but now I take it back. It's not meaningful loot if you get less than masterwork drops every run and waste my time with no progression. This may be my last time playing this game so bye. To think that I support the game by buying purple shards currency, but they won't still change their loot progression. PLEASE TAKE THIS SUGGESTION! I suggest that you just increase the drop rate for legendaries and let us farm for perfect inscription for our build and focus on making new contents and new guns/ skills. Probably with this you'll have more playerbase coming back to the game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game and see if legendaries drop in GM3. Yester I average 3-4 yesterday but now, I haven't gone any for 8 hours of gameplay.
What happens when the bug occurs? No legendaries
What should be happening instead? Legendaries should drop every GM3 run regardless of game mode.

I just notice that today legendaries have not been dropping for me today since the new event is added to the cataclysm. Yesterday, I average about 3-4 legendaries per run in Cataclysm in GM3 and steonghold, but now, after the "update", legendaries have not been dropping for me in GM3 difficulty.
Been playing 8 hours today and no legendaries drop on every GM3 game mode I played.

I thought I can come back in the game this time, but now I take it back. It's not meaningful loot if you get less than masterwork drops every run and waste my time with no progression.

To think that I support the game by buying purple shards currency, but they won't still change their loot progression.

PLEASE TAKE THIS SUGGESTION!
I suggest that you just increase the drop rate for legendaries and let us farm for perfect inscription for our build and focus on making new contents and new guns/ skills. Probably with this you'll have more playerbase coming back to the game.

This may be my last time playing this game so bye.

Message 1 of 1 (255 Views)