by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? FloatingPoint
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Viewing character skins
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Viewing character skins
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.06.19 09:00 Mountain
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? I received both the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin and the Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin for having reached Battle Pass level 15. I had already reached that level prior to the game update as was awarded both upon login. I equipped both skins. I proceeded to play a few rounds, though I played Gibraltar and not Wraith. Later, while looking over my skins, I realized Wraith had a different skin on that the Legendary Night Terror skin. I chose Wraith to rectify the situation, thinking perhaps I didn't equip the skin, and found that the skin is not on the list of skins at all...though, the R-301 skin still is. I restarted the game and rebooted the system to no avail. What should be happening instead? I should have earned the Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin.
What should be happening instead? I should have a copy of the Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just view my inventory.

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? FloatingPoint
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Look at Wraith skins
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Viewing the skins menus
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05.06.19 09:00 Mountain
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue?
What happens when the bug occurs? I received both the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin and the Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin for having reached Battle Pass level 15. I had already reached that level prior to the game update as was awarded both upon login. I equipped both skins. I proceeded to play a few rounds, though I played Gibraltar and not Wraith. Later, while looking over my skins, I realized Wraith had a different skin on that the Legendary Night Terror skin. I chose Wraith to rectify the situation, thinking perhaps I didn't equip the skin, and found that the skin is not on the list of skins at all...though, the R-301 skin still is. I restarted the game and rebooted the system to no avail.
What should be happening instead? I should have earned the Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just view my inventory.

Message 1 of 19 (3,480 Views)

Re: Legendary Night Terror Wraith skin

Community Manager

@xormask 

We see that you have it. If you power cycle your console and load it back up do you see it at the top for Wraith to equip?

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 19 (3,409 Views)

★ Apprentice

The solution above didn't work for me. We're missing both the r301 and the wraith skins. She's currently bp lvl 74 and purchased the bp today.

Message 3 of 19 (3,332 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

We are aware of Legendary Hunt rewards not hitting some accounts and the studio is investigating it. Another post regarding this can be found here.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 19 (3,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, has this been fixed? I do not have the skins either..

Message 5 of 19 (2,898 Views)

Community Manager

@R3ssted 

Not yet, thank you for hanging in there. The team is still looking into this and we'll do our best to provide an update as soon as possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 19 (2,832 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah I had my skin and now I don’t. Not to be a tool, but this should be fixed within hours... not weeks.

Message 7 of 19 (2,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I still don’t have my two skins, any word on that ?
Message 8 of 19 (2,568 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. :\

Message 9 of 19 (2,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Blueberry, 

Any word on this yet? I as well have not received either skin and was level 48 on the BP. 

Thanks!

GT: SPEEEDK1LLS

Message 10 of 19 (2,330 Views)