Re: Legendary Mission "Legendary: Fortress of Dawn" currently impossib

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Legendary Mission "Legendary: Fortress of Dawn" currently impossible to complete

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Legendary: The Fortress of Dawn
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. During the Legendary Mission called "Legendary: The Fortress of Dawn," at the end of it when you're supposed to be able to open a chest
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.10.19 17:00 CDT
Summarize your bug The Legendary Mission called "Legendary: The Fortress of Dawn" available on Oct. 20th 2019 (I'm on central time in the US) is currently impossible to finish as the chest you need to open to finish the mission is not spawning at the end of the mission. The mission objective will be to Open Chest after all four defense waves in the final area have been cleared, but without a chest, you can't complete the final objective and finish the mission (and get credit for dailies and Champion of Tarsis progress and so on).
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the Legendary Mission "Legendary: Fortress of Dawn" until the end in its current state only to find that it cannot be completed.
What happens when the bug occurs? See summary.
What should be happening instead? The chest at the end of the mission should be appearing so it can be opened to finish the mission.

See summary above. The Legendary Mission "Legendary: Fortress of Dawn" is currently impossible to complete.

Message 1 of 11 (1,595 Views)

Just ran into this mission bug on PC, so it isn't just one console either, and is probably all platforms.  I ran this mission twice, with same result, and one time even killed myself at the end and had to replay final battles with same result.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 11 (1,528 Views)

★ Guide

Yep. Not 1 off bug. Something wrong here... Run this mission earlyer with some Interceptor. Cant get last reward Chest. Now i tryed with colossus solo and same... SRSLY! CANT GET MY SWEET SWEET DAILY AND 500 COINS....

PS: Plz fix this quickly... And possibly check ALL legendary missions last rewards.... And generaly possibility to complete...

Message 3 of 11 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Guide

I play on PS4 Pro.

Same issue. 

i restarted my PS4. Issue stands. 

I saw a emty bubble witout a Storm in it. 3 Times i tried to completed the mission. 

Message 4 of 11 (1,498 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same on Xbox one. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,433 Views)

★ Novice

I play on PC and i've done the mission twice - same thing - no final chest and can't complete the mission
Screenshot (214).png

Message 6 of 11 (1,347 Views)

★★★★ Novice

2nd week that this mission is busted.  Can't complete it because the final chest does not spawn after completing the trials.  This has happened before, a very long time ago, then it got fixed.  Now the bug is back, since last week.  Anthem team please read your post it notes, and don't forget to include the fix next time around!

Message 7 of 11 (1,306 Views)

★ Novice
@masterhand3 Its back on the Legendary Missions list - i've just done it on PC and NOTHING has changed - at the end of the mission you have to open the chest . . . . . .and there isn't one to open - still broken

I stream this game EA, if you want it to sell it would be more appealing if i wasn't showcasing a broken game that the devs don't lift a finger to support.
Message 8 of 11 (1,213 Views)

Betreff: Legendary Mission "Legendary: Fortress of Dawn" currently imp

★★★ Novice

ich spiele Anthem auf dem PC

It has long been noticed that the legendary mission "Fortress of the Dawn" has a bug at the end. The Endtruhe is simply not recorded and the opening is thus impossible.Therefore, you can not complete this one legendary mission. It is a pity if this still appears in the Daily Challenges and you have no alternative to another legendary mission. Therefore I urge you to fix this bug. I would also like to mention that the description of the legendary mission in the Daily Challenge tab says:Quote:Successfully complete a legendary mission.legendary mission 0/1I've noticed that this often leads to misunderstandings among the players, because instead of making a legendary mission, they make a legendary assignment and are not counted. Again, please correct it.

Es ist mir schon seit langem auf gefallen, das die legendäre Mission "Die Festung der Dämmerung" am Ende einen Bug hat. Die Endtruhe wird einfach nicht eingespielt und das öffnen wird somit unmöglich.
Daher kann man diese eine legendäre Mission nicht abschließen. Es ist sehr schade wenn diese dann noch in den Täglichen Herausforderungen erscheint und man keine ausweichmöglichkeit auf eine andere legendäre Mission hat. Daher Bitte ich dringend diesen Bug zu beheben. Anbei möchte ich noch erwähnen, das es bei der Beschreibung der legendären Mission im Register Tägliche Herausforderung heißt:
Zitat:
Schließe erfolgreich einen legendären Auftrag ab.
legendäre Mission 0/1
Ich habe gemerkt das das bei den Spielern oft zu missverständnissen führt, da sie anstatt eine legendäre Mission, einen legendären Auftrag machen und das dann nicht gezählt wird. Auch dies Bitte ich zu korrigieren.

Message 9 of 11 (1,089 Views)

★★★ Guide

This has been going on for weeks. The fact that this mission is still thrown into rotation when completing a legendary mission is a daily challenge makes one wonder if there is a kind of apathy towards the playerbase. Granted, I don't know what it takes to fix the bug but I'm not employed to work on this game either. This is an online game and it's not free-to-play.

Personally, I experienced very few bugs with this game but the amount that seem to be appearing/resurfacing (and not addressed) as Season of Skulls progresses are adding up enough to have a negative impact on basic enjoyment at times. They also affect the reputation of the game and confidence in the ability of developers and publishers to produce quality products in the future.

Message 10 of 11 (1,043 Views)