by redlightarc1

Original Post

Re: Legendary Mission not counting towards Daily

★★ Apprentice

Hope it get fixed.

Message 11 of 22 (751 Views)

Issues completing Daily Missions

★★★ Apprentice

Last weekend and now today I have done the Legendary mission. Multiple times and it won't show complete in the daily missions.  We don't get much coin to begin with and so every little bit counts.  Please fix this.

Message 12 of 22 (685 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still not fixed Frown

Message 13 of 22 (681 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The same will happen for tomorrow's daily mission. Unfortunately, since the last couple of weeks this weird bug is prevailing. Not just that, the daily repair auto-completes somehow. Each week we lose 1000 coins, and it makes me sad because coins are the rarest thing in this game...

Message 14 of 22 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sad to say that I have to report that the Legendary Mission: Dear Diary is still not counting toward Daily Challenges as of today. July 27, 2019 at 10:00 A.M. EDT

Message 15 of 22 (547 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here on ps4 today javelin repair automatically completed on log in and dear diary did not count on gm1

Message 16 of 22 (535 Views)

Community Manager
@Joker111976 Hey guys, the Dear Diary issue has been sent up to the Anthem team for investigation.
EACade
Message 17 of 22 (533 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade This has been months. EA needs to get these little annoyances done and quickly. They wear on your loyal players.
Message 18 of 22 (501 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@frauzet u have to done all three legen mission to complete the daily quest, not just one if it did't counted. so it's not a bug, just description is
n't clear enough only.
Message 19 of 22 (470 Views)

Community Manager
@GVlXxf There are three missions at the moment that are bugged and will not count towards the Legendary daily.

As before, I'll post an update on this once I get more information to share.
EACade
Message 20 of 22 (455 Views)