★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Inside the cortex, there is a challenge called Legendary Freelancer under Freelancer.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.03.19 12:00 PM PST
Summarize your bug o complete the Legendary Freelancer challenge there are 4 challenges that have already been met near the top of the list: Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Masterwork Javelin; however they are not checked off.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Press J to go to the cortex, head towards Challenges then Freelancer and look at Legendary Freelancer. THere are 4 things to meet near the top that have already been completed but not checked off.
What happens when the bug occurs? Legendary Freelancer challenge can not be completed
What should be happening instead? The 4 checkpoints should be checked off: Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Masterwork javelin

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2080 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Inside the cortex, there is a challenge called Legendary Freelancer under Freelancer.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.03.19 12:00 PM PST
Summarize your bug To complete the Legendary Freelancer challenge there are 4 challenges that have already been met near the top of the list: Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Masterwork Javelin; however they are not checked off.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Press J to go to the cortex, head towards Challenges then Freelancer and look at Legendary Freelancer. THere are 4 things to meet near the top that have already been completed but not checked off.
What happens when the bug occurs? Legendary Freelancer challenge can not be complete
What should be happening instead? The 4 checkpoints should be checked off: Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Masterwork javelin

Message 1 of 6 (220 Views)

Re: Legendary Freelancer challenge in cortex is broken

★ Novice

I have same problem. Also last box unchecked ( complete mission challenges )   Yet in the challenge above Freelancer.   Javalin   I have all four checked in completed challenges

Message 2 of 6 (173 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
How did you get Uncommon, rare, epic and Masterwork Javelin checked? Do you recall?
Message 3 of 6 (161 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Mine look like this yet they are completed under Javelin. Legendary challenges

Message 4 of 6 (158 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same for me. Frown

Message 5 of 6 (146 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is still a problem in the new 1.1.0 Patch.  I'm an early access player on PC.  I had this problem pre-patch and still have it now.  I tried doing strongholds, missions, and free play on multiple javs and did not get it to register.

Message 6 of 6 (90 Views)
Twitter Stream