Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legendary Freelancer Challenge tracking problem.

by Fon-Sing

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I have a Legendary Javelin at the moment with 774 power and the javelin types are not checked.

Message 21 of 28 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

As far as Mederines Disciple not popping Distinguished Explorer, I think that's a just typo on their part. I suspect you need to complete the three Mederines quests (Mederines Disciple, Mederines Order & Mederines Peer) then you can get the Distinguished Explorer achievement, as I just got it now. That means collecting 80 pieces of writing in total. This video is a really handy guide I found useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpmCaIVQSzI

I was able to get it on PC. If you're still not able to get it after Mederines' Peer then maybe raise it as a separate bug, as others can.

As for tracking the Javelin levels and Missions it is still bugged however, unfortunately. A shame as this achievement is a massive investment on part of the player only to not then receive the rewards.

Message 22 of 28 (281 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Legendary freelancer challenge is still bugged for me on PC post-patch, April 23

Message 23 of 28 (238 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Because it's fixed only for new players.

Doesn't work retroactively.

Message 24 of 28 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

"New players" is a daring expression when they can't even retroactively fix achievements for "old players" Standard smile

Message 25 of 28 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Still bugged on PS4 as of right now....*sigh*
Message 26 of 28 (173 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You just don't understand) It's an exclusive bonus for ones, who got extremely super very early access - a bug which cannot be fixed))

Well. Someone says, that ot can be fixed. But I dont want to spend any more of my time for that "game". Maybe a few years later. But ones, who want to try - welcome: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Legendary-Freelancer-Challenge-bugged/m-p/7824152/highlight/tr...

Message 27 of 28 (146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is quite strange, it does indeed work on a new Javelin, but the Masterwork Tier is now missing.

you go all the way up to epic, and the next tier is now Legendary, i tried this on a new javelin, and downgrading the existing one i have.

it goes EPIC -> LEGENDARY and vise versa.

Has anyone actually gotten all 4 tiers?

Message 28 of 28 (101 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help