Original Post

Legendary Freelancer Challenge still bugged

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region South America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Menu->Challenges->freelancer->legendary freelancer->uncommon, rare, epic and masterwork javelin
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every time I play
Summarize your bug Under Menu->Challenges->freelancer->legendary freelancer->uncommon, rare, epic and masterwork javelin are still unchecked although they have been completed and do show as completed under Menu->Javelin. I have completed all challenges listed for the legendary freelancer challenge and they are all checked off except the 4 bugged ones. Please fix the challenge, this has been reported by multiple players for over a month now.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know, maybe try completing the challenge
What happens when the bug occurs? Frustration over completing a tedious challenge and not getting the completion or reward
What should be happening instead? The legendary freelancer challenge should be completed since all challenges listed have been completed

1. I have tried completing missions as uncommon, rare, epic and masterwork javelins again hoping it would update but they remain unchecked in the challenge list
Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Re: Legendary Freelancer Challenge still bugged

★★★★ Apprentice

I completed a mission for each javelin rarity and those finally checked off for the legendary freelancer challenge. I still don't have the complete missions challenge checked off for that challenge and it still shows as ??? under expedition challenge.  I have completed all expedition challenges and all are showing complete except the ??? one which is the complete missions challenge-agent challenges, return to the heart of rage, dax: emerald abyss and matthias: triple threat.  

Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)
Twitter Stream