Product: Madden NFL 23
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TattooFreak
Date/time issue occurred 01/15/2023
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug after I powered up John Randle all the way and then unpowered him the 96 came back BND and won’t even let me click on him to add abilities anytime I try to select him it says our servers cannot process your request please Try again later and then kicks me to the main menu
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Power up. Legend, John Randall, and then unpower.
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicks me out
What do you expect to see? My players information
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Would really like to get this figured out he’s like 600Kgvnmk

Message 1 of 7 (489 Views)

Re: Legend, player glitch

★★★ Newbie

has this been fixed

Message 2 of 7 (404 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

sadly it doesn’t seem like it

Message 3 of 7 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 4 of 7 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have has this issue for weeks and all messages to EA just go unanswered

Message 5 of 7 (305 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know what your are running into with Madden 23. 

When you have a moment would it be possible to get additional information on this?

Platform(Include which Generation):
PSN ID or Xbox GT:
Type of Network being used:
Date/time issue occurred:
Are you getting an error message (if so what is it)?
What are you trying to do when running into an error/ getting stuck?
What was the last action you completed before it happened?
How often does the bug occur?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Also, include any troubleshooting, Screenshots/Clips you might have:

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 7 (229 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Illium ,

SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE POSTING THE SAME NON-HELPFUL POST TO ALL THE SAME ISSUE OVER AND OVER. IS THIS YOU DOING YOUR JOB? HOW EXACTLY IS THOS HELPFUL TO ANYONE?

Im sorry, but I fail to understand your reply/request. EVERYTHING you just asked for and more is in this thread and dozens of others just like this one as well as on twitter and mut.gg forums. This issue has been know for many months now. I am confused by your vanilla reply as if it’s new and never been reported. 

@EA_IlliumCan you please ask us all exactly what it is you are so confused by? What you need clarification of? can YOU be specific to this issue of what else you could possibly be looking for that many others haven’t reported many times over for many months?

I think everyone here including myself have done their job both reporting this here and calling in to support. The issue has been explained over and over in great detail by many users for many months now. We have all taken our time to report here and on phone support.

I feel this issue (amongst many others) are not taken seriously and nothing gets done to resolve it. This issue affects the ability to control our rosters, the ability to use the market and ability to complete sets. We all know we are at the mercy of something ever being done to address this and many other issues without recourse. 

so I say to you @EA_Illium, PLEASE DO YOUR JOB! Help us all and see this issue through to its timely completion and resolution. We don’t need anymore empty responses that add nothing to fixing this and lend an excuse that “someone” has responded just to say they did. 

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? WHEN WILL THIS BE ADDRESSED, FIXED AND RESOLVED? WHEN WILL YOUR CUSTOMERS BE RESPECTED? 

I hope you will change this trend with your response and action. 

Best, AJ

Message 7 of 7 (216 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help