Leana

by nihonohin

Original Post

Leana

★★ Novice
All I can say is why did Leana want to have a birthday party after I already went to two parties. I’m stuck. Can’t go to her party because I can only go to two a day. Basically have to wait 23 hours until I can go to her party and finally move on. Tried restarting my app, deleting and reinstalling, etc, in order to avoid going to her party today—I’ll go tomorrow , sorry Leana, but please understand —ok?
Anyway, seriously frustrated with this problem, and EA’s response... they did not read my message at all, as they tell me to do the things I have already done as well as not understanding the problem which I explained. Clearly cannot read.

However if anyone else has an alternative solution that would allow me to play before my countdown to tomorrow ends, I’d be all ears.

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 6 (861 Views)

Re: Leana

★★ Novice
My phone is up to date by the way.

Just so frustrating. I was enjoying the game and ready to waste my whole day playing it, but instead I lose all this time complaining instead of playing the game.

One waste of time for another I suppose, but right now my sim is probably lonely~ wanting lots of attention from me~. I know because I am the sim, but that’s beside the point.

Help. I’m bored.
Message 2 of 6 (855 Views)

★★ Novice
* and I just noticed my sim is trapped in a room without doors or anything. Hope they don’t die... but actually, can they die on this version of the game? Someone help!! SOS
Message 3 of 6 (852 Views)

★★ Novice
Update:

Not even sure how much longer I have to wait now.
Message 4 of 6 (840 Views)

Am I correct when I say you went to parties before the tutorial told you to? I don't know of a workaround sadly, but I moved your post to the bug forum. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 6 (835 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes that is correct. The game had go to 2 parties under the quests and so I figured out how to go to them. The tutorial came up after I had already gone to them.

It’s ok............. 😅😭
Message 6 of 6 (826 Views)