Latest Sims 4 pool update broke my game.

by startreatment08

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Latest Sims 4 pool update broke my game.

★ Novice

I was so happy that the Sims 4 finally made it possible to buy swimming pools in sims, however, when I got into playing the game, when I press the Windows button on my keyboard, as I usually do to minimize sims, it doesn't work, all it does is just change the cursor into my normal laptop cursor and the whole game goes quite, but is still on, I also can't press anything on my game unless I re-press the Windows button. Not only that, but every time I try playing my family, the cursor just changes into my laptop one all by itself without me pressing it and I can't go back, when I press the Windows button, nothing happens, I can't click anything, no buttons on my keyboard. So I have to force my laptop to shut down by pressing the power button, without saving my progress on the sims 4, this happens every single time. Also when I do press the Windows button and I re-press it again, it doesn't change into the Sims mouse but stays on my laptop mouse. Now I can't even play my game! This is the SECOND issue I had with the Sims 4. I'm not pleased. Please fix this as soon as possible Frown

Message 1 of 2 (342 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Latest Sims 4 pool update broke my game.

Hero

That issue is caused by Origin-in-Game (which is not Origin itself).

Here's a workaround that fixes the issue: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/11/cant-minimize-game/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)

All Replies

Re: Latest Sims 4 pool update broke my game.

Hero

That issue is caused by Origin-in-Game (which is not Origin itself).

Here's a workaround that fixes the issue: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/11/cant-minimize-game/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (348 Views)