by yegoatofdoom

Original Post

Latest Sims 4 patch deletes the entire world of Willow Creek! :(

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work Laundry Day Holiday pack Seasons Dine Out Outdoor Retreat
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Boot up the game. Willow creek is gone.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Willow Creek families are in the Sim Bin but Willow Creek is gone.
What do you expect to see? Willow Creek should be a playable option!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch today 6/19/2019 caused the issue.

I'm so sad! Help!

Message 1 of 4 (2,113 Views)

Re: Latest Sims 4 patch deletes the entire world of Willow Creek! :(

★★★ Newbie

Update: I rebooted my mac and the Sims 4 crashed twice upon loading (never did this before the patch!) 

When it finally loaded, I tried to play the other worlds I have left to me and NONE of them will load! All I get is a blank white screen after I click on the world's circle. Frown So the games are now unplayable to me.

I tried creating a new game and the same thing happened - blank white screen with no playable anything. Frown

Message 2 of 4 (2,095 Views)

Hero

Hi @yegoatofdoom 

moving this to the mac forum for troubleshooting.

Sounds like something more is going on than just a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (2,030 Views)

@yegoatofdoom

Can you please move your entire Sims 4 folder to the desktop and then launch a new game with no saves/CC to see if it returns to normal (all your saves will be safe in the Sims 4 folder you moved).

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 4 (2,000 Views)