Original Post

Highlighted

Latest Apex patch kicks players from games,lobbies,and packs to start screen

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JFromDreamville
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. DBlockTheSlime
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibraltar, Pathfinder
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I crashed while landing in Hydro plant, Artillery, and The Pit.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Landing, running, standing, opening Apex packs, idle for less than a minute in lobby, kicked while active in store
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Several, it was first game after patch where any issues arose
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.05.19.07.30 central time
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I am kicked to the start screen with a connection to server time out error. It happen random in game, random time in lobby (not inactive booting), opening apex packs, in the store. Any time really.
What should be happening instead? My connection is strong so I shouldn't be getting kicked for a connection issue.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Test a few independent consoles or servers to see if you guy run into it (I use Dallas but I server hopped a few times and the same result happend)

The video attached was 3 minutes long of me being active in the lobby and then getting kicked at random just so it's visible that it's not inactivity. I cut it down to a few seconds before the crash for file size reasons. Pretty much makes the game unplayable in it's current state. 

Message 1 of 1 (419 Views)