Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug I've completed all the challenges and found all the letters for the war story but I've restarted the game many times, checked the challenges and redone the missions but it continues to say I'm missing a few letters and 1 more challenge
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just look at my war story stats, I have all the letters avaliable to be read but the menus say I'm missing 4 and one more challenge
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't receive the Tiger Tank skin, nor does it say I've done everything for the war story
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving my skin

Is there going to be a hot fix for this, cause I am not to comfortable with messing around with my save files

Message 1 of 6 (1,308 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Last Tiger wont give me my reward

Community Manager

@tyio09 

This issue is still being investigated. We have a megathread on it here. Good news though, if you didn't receive it through normal progress or via this workaround, our Live-Support team can help grant the reward(s) to you.

Tiger Tank skin reward does not unlock when collecting all the letters in the single player campaign.

Quality of Life Tracker

Marking as solved so players are aware of the workaround fix. Please look to our megathread for further updates. Locking Thread.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,100 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Check in your arrmory.

Message 2 of 6 (1,293 Views)

★★ Novice

Nada

Message 3 of 6 (1,285 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@RealmGambit They need to fix it plz
Message 4 of 6 (1,119 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If you go into saved and delete the saved for battlefield 5 just beat the challenges

Message 5 of 6 (1,104 Views)

Community Manager

@tyio09 

This issue is still being investigated. We have a megathread on it here. Good news though, if you didn't receive it through normal progress or via this workaround, our Live-Support team can help grant the reward(s) to you.

Tiger Tank skin reward does not unlock when collecting all the letters in the single player campaign.

Quality of Life Tracker

Marking as solved so players are aware of the workaround fix. Please look to our megathread for further updates. Locking Thread.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,101 Views)