Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Single Player War Story
Which part of the mode? The Last Tiger
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 08.11.2019
Summarize your bug I have 100% completed the mission, collected the letters, and completed the challenges. But it hasnt given me the unique skin for the tank. And when I'm in the mission menu it shows I dont have any letters to read.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in find out why it keeps having the issues that EVERYONE seems to be having and fix it.
What happens when the bug occurs? It wont give me the unique skin and when I check the mission it states i have all 6/6 letters. But under the tab to read the letters, it says 0/6
What should be happening instead? We should have the skin and be able to read the letters

I've tried deleting the save data and recompleting the mission and it still didnt fix it. So idk what else I would need to do.

Message 1 of 3 (491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Last Tiger War Story Not Giving Rewards

★★★ Apprentice
@General_Shimnok Mate, contact EA/Dice with this link.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-v&platform=pc&category=missing-content&issue=...

After a short talk they checked my account progress and gave me the coup coup and last tiger skin.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (472 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
@General_Shimnok Mate, contact EA/Dice with this link.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=battlefield-v&platform=pc&category=missing-content&issue=...

After a short talk they checked my account progress and gave me the coup coup and last tiger skin.

Message 2 of 3 (473 Views)

★★ Pro

This has been bugged since the war story was released.... You'd think it would be fixed by now.

Message 3 of 3 (453 Views)