Original Post

Last Jedi challenges disappeared with update

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Timed
Which date (MM/DD/YYYY)? 1/17/2018
Summarize your bug I leave my ps4 in rest mode all the time. I got home yesterday evening super geeked because i had completed all the jedi challenges and i was looking forward to claiming all the finn/phasma/iden versio booster crates i had earned and waited for. When i turned on the ps4 and went into the game, it had updated and everything was gone. The jedi challenges were replaced with the time challenges and there were no crates for me to open. I earned every last jedi crate and the game glitched with the update
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? tapman80203
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 1/16/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 3:45 P.M.
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk. It was fine on the 15th. I went to bed and the challenges still had 17h and some change to go before the jedi challenges were over and i was to get the crates
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing now. It just erased all the crates i earned from the last jedi challenges
What do you expect to see? I would like to see my finn/phasma/ and versio crates. And to redeem them.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

No screenshots. The game erased all my content.
Message 1 of 4 (404 Views)

Re: Last Jedi challenges disappeared with update

Hero

It wasn't the update.  It's that the Last Jedi season ended - as expected.

You might consider marking as solved...

Thx

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 4 (335 Views)

★ Novice
I know it ended as expected. But when it ended i didn't have any of the booster crates i had earned from the last jedi challenges. I believe there were 2 finn booster crates, 1 iden versio booster crate, and a capt phasma booster crate. I finished every last jedi challenge.
Message 3 of 4 (326 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The booster crates should have been given to you the moment a challenge was finished. The only thing that was handed out at the end of the season was the victory crate of the first order.

Message 4 of 4 (304 Views)