Accepted Solution

Last Jedi Challenge Reward

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Timed
Which date (MM/DD/YYYY)? 12.07.2017
Summarize your bug Rewards Bug. Last Jedi Challenge, 'Wipe Them Off The Ground', requires 10/10 kills with an explosive. After completing the objective, I am told to claim my reward on the career panel. There, I can see the objective Highlighted in yellow/gold, but I am not given an option to pres the triangle to collect it.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Baron_Bywater
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12.06 -12.07.2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) all day. happening now
In what game mode did the bug occur? Blast
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure? Check to see my achievements?
What happens when the bug occurs? I am not receiving my reward of 25 parts
What do you expect to see? My parts inventory to increase by 25 and to see it credited in milestones
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug I completed the Last Jedi Challenge, 'Wipe Them Off The Ground', which was 10/10 kills with an explosive. After each match I play, I'm told to claim my parts reward in the Career section. When I click on the achievement, It says 10/10, is highlighted gold/yellow, but does not give me the option to press triangle to collect my 25 parts.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Baron_Bywater
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/06/2017 and 12.07.2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) all day/night
In what game mode did the bug occur? Blast
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my game play I guess.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get my 25 parts reward!
What do you expect to see? My parts to increase by 25 and to show it as claimed
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number what is this?

Message 1 of 3 (469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Last Jedi Challenge Reward

★ Guide

it is automatically claimed. See in your second screen shot is says "Rewarded"

Right after leaving whatever match you completed it in, when you are back at the main menu a little box comes up in the top right and says rewarded 25 crafting points. It is only visible for a couple seconds before it is gone. Then I went to the career section and checked, it says "rewarded" on the challenge, you do not claim like a normal milestone.

BTW EA, 5 crafting points per day (now upgraded to 15, whoopdee do) and 25 credits for this challenge are completely useless. Have to grind and grind to spend all my credits on hero crates just to get more crafting points. I have saved up 1,000 crafting points before making any more epic cards. And have not even unlocked luke/vader. No wonder so many people are afk credit farming aka rubber banding....

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (641 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

it is automatically claimed. See in your second screen shot is says "Rewarded"

Right after leaving whatever match you completed it in, when you are back at the main menu a little box comes up in the top right and says rewarded 25 crafting points. It is only visible for a couple seconds before it is gone. Then I went to the career section and checked, it says "rewarded" on the challenge, you do not claim like a normal milestone.

BTW EA, 5 crafting points per day (now upgraded to 15, whoopdee do) and 25 credits for this challenge are completely useless. Have to grind and grind to spend all my credits on hero crates just to get more crafting points. I have saved up 1,000 crafting points before making any more epic cards. And have not even unlocked luke/vader. No wonder so many people are afk credit farming aka rubber banding....

Message 2 of 3 (642 Views)

★★★ Novice

I do see that it says rewarded and understand the rewards are automatically credited. My question really pertains to where after every battle, I was being prompted to claim the reward in the Career panel. Every match; Assault, Blast, Heroes and Villains even! When I completed the other challenges for the Last Jedi, I was only prompted once.

Oh and I really don't care about the parts. I just wanted to report what I thought was a glitch. On the form, EA gave me a box and required me to enter some words in it. I chose those because I was owed something and did not get it. 

Message 3 of 3 (429 Views)