Lag Spike

by Finecrust

Original Post

Lag Spike

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) HP 7 VoiceTab
OS Version 4.4.2
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When aging up an unrendered sim (only the shadow appeared) would make the game to this wierd lag spike that occurs every 2 second. Only occurs when at home lot
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

Please fix this

Message 1 of 4 (499 Views)

Re: Lag Spike

EA app Team
Hi @Finecrust,

I wish I had better news for you, but unfortunately, your device doesn't meet the minimum requirements for the game and that's why you are experiencing this.

If it's possible for you, I would recommend installing the game in a device with higher specifications.
-Mai
Message 2 of 4 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I had a better phone but the glitch happened in that phone too,my old 4.4.2 Tab can handle this game pretty well despite having low specification. I play this game on my Tab because my higher spec phone had a really small screen. And i forgot to mention this bug only occur on home lot, when moving to another lot like parties park or even downtown. The glitch didn't happen. Other people are experiencing it too. I'm not asking much but please, roll out an update that fix this issue.

Message 3 of 4 (466 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @Finecrust,

Which phone were you using to play the game before?

Cheers,
-Mai
Message 4 of 4 (457 Views)