Lack of Trade Bar

by BBaller3364

Original Post

Re: Update 1.11 - has this stopped the trade system working on franchise mode?

★★ Novice
Is this going to be a quick fix cause just like the other players complaining this is ruining the game for me. Would like some kind of update. Everything was better before update 1.11
Message 21 of 83 (2,783 Views)

★★★ Novice
No response nothing from EA put that credit card number in and buy some packs they are all ears. Some of the worst customer service on the face of the planet. Reports since Friday absolutely no response. At least show a little interest ea god damn.
Message 22 of 83 (2,751 Views)

Re: Lack of Trade Bar

★★★ Novice

This needs to get sorted asap. Makes franchise unplayable (and that's all I play). I just got this year's game a cpl. months ago because I was still happy enough with last year's. Other than fixing the save point issue in franchise, the game seems to have got worse when it comes to bugs. Seriously who tests these games? I've played two seasons in franchise, no simming, and I could give them a two page list of issues that are obvious problems needing to be addressed. I don't get it. They just $h&% all over the franchise and seem absolutely clueless when it comes to what the customers who play this game mode want. And then rather than releasing games that are actually working correctly, they release some half finished version and hope they can just patch it up along the way. All the while charging us, the paying customer, out the * @$$. It's ridiculous. If this latest issue doesn't get resolved asap, you can bet I'm going to be whining hard for my money back.  

Message 23 of 83 (2,739 Views)

★ Novice
Fix it EA or I'll never buy another madden again... this is why I buy madden is for franchise mode!
Message 24 of 83 (2,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree with everyone here. It’s one of the best features in franchise mode. I don’t even play the other modes. The way the trade evaluator was changed makes it not as enjoyable. The fact that it kicks you out of the trade screen is frustrating. I don’t want to have to pick my players all over again. The trade bar was very convienient also. Let’s get this fixed ASAP. Our online franchise mode is about to advance to week 8-trade deadline.
Message 25 of 83 (2,708 Views)

Community Manager

@FridayNights@BBaller3364@HigbeeNoob86@Dirt4424@Willyt0826

We are currently investigating this, no further info at this time.

I will post any news I have on this thread.

barry.png
Message 26 of 83 (2,688 Views)

★★★ Novice
What are you investigating it’s the latest patch. Can’t be this hard to figure out my goodness look at latest patch and fix
Message 27 of 83 (2,684 Views)

★★ Novice
How long is that going to take cause it’s almost been a week that it’s been messed up. Don’t you have people to test these updates prior to launching them. If so you may want to look at replacing that guys cause he failed
Message 28 of 83 (2,669 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem except offline franchise on Xbox One.
Message 29 of 83 (2,619 Views)

★★★ Newbie
any update on this Barry?
Message 30 of 83 (2,566 Views)