Lack of Trade Bar

by BBaller3364

Original Post

Re: Lack of Trade Bar

★★★ Newbie
Same here on Xbox one. I am in a league in 2027 I thought if I can’t trade then we need to make a new one. I got a message saying “they are interested but need more”.
Message 11 of 83 (4,180 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem on Xbox one. Needs to be fixed fast, almost impossible to start a new franchise with current update.
Message 12 of 83 (4,174 Views)

★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug :
The issue is when I go to preform a trade I see the prompt showing if a team is interested with Madden's trade interest color system, red, yellow, or green depending on the interest level. Once I submit the trade for a team that is interested a dialog box comes up saying the team is not interested in my player and tells me to make a better offer with no trade bar appearing. Another issue is trades that should be going through simply will not regardless of team interest, team needs, or overall."
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a trade
What happens when the bug occurs? if i go to trade a player I do not get the prompt showing how interested a team is for my player. Instead i just get a box telling me that the team is not interested and to submit a better offer.
What do you expect to see? A trade value bar
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? sheerzebra35
Date/time issue occurred 2/10/2018

Message 13 of 83 (4,146 Views)

Madden 18 franchise trading

★★ Newbie
Why can’t I see the trading bar on franchise mode before the trade is accepted. Without seeing the trading bar it makes it pretty much impossible to trade
Message 14 of 83 (3,993 Views)

Re: Update 1.11 - has this stopped the trade system working on franchise mode?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issue - just entered off season and want to make some trades and it’s a huge headache as I have no idea if the other team has enough interest to where we're close to reaching a deal or if I’m just wasting my time. So now my franchise is at a standstill and won’t be going anywhere until this is fixed - if not fixed will note bode well that this guy will invest in Madden 19 so please address ASAP EA or tell me how to roll my version back from this update. I’m in the year 2042 of my franchise so I’ve invested a lot of time into it.
Message 15 of 83 (4,079 Views)

★★ Novice

It is definitely something to do with the update. I have uninstalled the game and then taken the ps4 offline to stop the update when I reinstall. Is back to normal now but obviously being offline is not ideal. They really need to fix this fast.

Message 16 of 83 (4,042 Views)

Community Manager

@s1ace2912@BBaller3364@DeathValleyLSU@sheerzebra34@rams71

Thanks for your reports on this, let me look into the issue and report back when I have news, thanks.

barry.png
Message 17 of 83 (4,033 Views)

★ Apprentice

Please fix ASAP

Message 18 of 83 (3,948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

How hard would it be to revert the change to CFM and THEN work on a better trade logic, test it, and THEN release it?  I don't know who tested this patch, but they're clueless about CFM.

Message 19 of 83 (3,919 Views)

★★★ Novice
Is there even going to be an attempt at fixing this, clearly multiple people are having this issue?
Message 20 of 83 (3,891 Views)