by Bwater23

Original Post

LOYAL TRAIT- Sims not cheating, become guilty

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 11.0
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have ALL Expansion packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs, and kits installed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game, with two sims. No cheats. Both have loyal traits and are married. No children. No pets.
What happens when the bug occurs? This did not happen their whole first semester in college. After they finished the 1st round of college and took a vacation it keeps saying that he's cheating, feels guilty. Has to confess, apologize and regain trust. This perfect marriage/life is getting ruined over something that isn't truly happening.
What do you expect to see? I expect it not to say they cheated when they are being faithful.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The one the loyal trait came with.

No screen shots 

Message 1 of 9 (3,285 Views)

Re: LOYAL TRAIT- Sims not cheating, become guilty

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Bwater23 Did you ever leave them alone at some point where they could have auto-cheated without you realizing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (3,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No. After their semester ended for university, they took a vacation. They were actually at their lodging when when it happened. She picked up her zoomies delivery and he was going to the bathroom when the moodlet hit. The 2nd time was right after they got home from vacation. They went to the ocean, came home, at dinner, went to bed and while he was sleeping, bam! Again! 

Message 3 of 9 (3,209 Views)

Hero
@Bwater23 Thanks for the extra info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (3,191 Views)

★★ Guide

Got this issue on pc. So many people were autonomously flirting with my loyal sim. He was reciprocating it. Then I removed the loyal trait and all of a sudden no one randomly flirts with him anymore

Message 5 of 9 (3,182 Views)

Hero
@SianAF148 Sounds a bit different than OP though as they seem to get the moodlet without flirting.

Is that what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (3,168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@crinrict 

I just made a full post about what issue I faced with this trait. I tested it with a household of loyal couples and got the issue within seconds.

Message 7 of 9 (3,166 Views)

Hero
@SianAF148 Sounds like two different issues to me then.

There was a post somewhere for the auto-flirting as well but I don't think in bugs.

I would suggest you report auto-flirting in a proper bug report in it's separate thread.

You might also want to c/p what you posted in your feedback thread about the moodlet cause just reading what you posted here didn't sound like the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 9 (3,158 Views)

★ Guide

I had a similar problem: My loyal sim woohooed with sim girl-A, but she didn't become his girlfriend. A few sim days later he met sim girl-B and she became his girlfriend. He never met sim girl-A again, but he becomes tense, he gets the "I must confess!" moodlet as if he had cheated on his girlfriend, although he never did it!

Message 9 of 9 (2,678 Views)