LOST RANK PROGRESS

★ Apprentice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia geforce 750 ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Nimbos
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? does not matter
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? does not matter
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. IN LOBBY
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. nothing
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? ALOT
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) a week ago
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i have lost my rank progress i was plat 3 and i went down to bronze , i now its not the best rank and people can say it just plat , but its so annoying that you need to start over every month. i spend alot of time in this game it its was for nothing like im playing pubs. plz fix this problem It takes all the fun and desire to play
What should be happening instead? lol . not having that broblem
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? fix it plz

Message 1 of 5 (1,825 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: LOST RANK PROGRESS

Community Manager
Hi, ranks decay over time, every time there's a split (so twice per season) folks will lose 1.5 ranks.
Could this be what's happening here? When were you last verified as in Plat 3?
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,796 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi, ranks decay over time, every time there's a split (so twice per season) folks will lose 1.5 ranks.
Could this be what's happening here? When were you last verified as in Plat 3?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,797 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_David ohh ok thanks i guess that what happend
i didnt know its happening twins per season, so it looks like this is what happend thank you
Message 3 of 5 (1,781 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The ranked arena system is broken and I would like the correct amount of RP. For ranked arenas you start to get less RP depending on your rank the previous season and since I only did placement last season and I have now passed my previous rank I only get 20-30 points while in plat. I should be getting 50-70 at this rank and 20-30 when I’m like d1 because you get less as you rank up. This issue is hindering my from ranking up because if you look at my stats I win most arena games but I barely go up so if I’m 2000 points away from master it will take me 67 wins which is a crazy amount because if I got the RP I’m supposed to get that number would cut in half. I am out in master/pred lobbies and I asked how much they get and I get less even though I beat higher ranked players while being a lower rank.

Message 4 of 5 (1,729 Views)

Community Manager
Closing thread to limit necroposting. Moved new posts into current bug report thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Rank-resetting-to-Rookie-Users-gaining-0-RP/m-p/12302439#M9414...

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (519 Views)