Re: LOST CONNECTION/BLACK SCREEN

by NHL_Live_Support

Original Post

LOST CONNECTION/BLACK SCREEN

★★★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? online games
What happens when the bug occurs? lost connection, black screen, nothing ever loads, costing me the win
What do you expect to see? the win, some reimbursement for a change for the issues
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here hut
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 1:30pm
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? kjp13120
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. ?
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. ?
What is your game language? English

lost connection, black screen, nothing ever loads, costing me the win in online season and other modes.

without any internet issues on my end.

Message 1 of 9 (1,313 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey @NHLPS4KT,

Can you please attach a video of this issue happening?  Please make sure to include a few seconds of what you were doing prior to the black screen appearing.  If you have an issue attaching the video to the forum, you can upload it to a video hosting site like YouTube and provide us with the link.  Thanks.

Message 2 of 9 (1,297 Views)

★★★ Novice

i obviously cant go back in time and make a video now. 

i posted 3 pictures already. i had just opened a daily pack past 9pm est andyou can see the remaining time at the top of the screen.

Message 3 of 9 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Novice

somehow you moved the pictures here. in my reply midway on a different thread somehow.....

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Period-Resetting-amp-Glitch-Penalties/m-p/7046866/highlight/fa...

Message 4 of 9 (1,278 Views)

EA NHL Team

@NHLPS4KT 

We are investigating this issue, however it would help us to see all of the steps from beginning to end.  If you see this issue again, please send us the video of it occurring.  Thanks.

Message 5 of 9 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am attaching a video of a similar thing happening. I was clearly beating the person and they lost their conenction at the end of the game, causing this glitch and me the win once again. you can see the score and i move to the corner where it shows 2 mins left in the 3rd period.

i cant attach it as it says its an unsupported extension type.

it is a mov file taken on my phone.

it was qualifier one, the second game i played this morning.

Message 6 of 9 (1,239 Views)

EA NHL Team

@NHLPS4KT,

Can you upload the video to YouTube or another video hosting site and provide us with the link?

Message 7 of 9 (1,230 Views)

★★ Novice

Happened to me also.  I was losing 2-1 game was looping every after face off won until I lose it. I score 2-2 it start back after every face off I won finally opponent score 2 goal while o was sending him message to stop cheating he quit and I was not ab’e To get back to menu to see info from game.  It’s spinning on top but endless

Message 8 of 9 (1,193 Views)

★★ Novice
@NHLPS4KT Yes you can press option and save the game or record of the game but in setting you need to put 1:00h as record time and you can always save your last hour of streaming recorded
Message 9 of 9 (1,190 Views)