Re: LOOTING BUG WHERE ITEM DISAPPEARS AND THEN SHOWS BACK UP IN CRATE

by dlpaulson12

Original Post

LOOTING BUG WHERE ITEM DISAPPEARS AND THEN SHOWS BACK UP IN CRATE

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I am on Ps4 and this has got to be the most infuriating bug in the game.  It happens almost every time I drop train and basically once a game.

Essentially, I will open a crate, see a gun or purple armor, press equip on said gun or armor, witness the item disappear from the box as if I equipped it, then to my shock it will show back up a second later in the box and not in my inventory.  This is extremely annoying while playing high ranked games when enemies are landing right next to you and you have 40 rp on the line.

I have a clip of myself running from 2 teams off drop, opening a crate to a r-301 and a grenade, picking up the r-301 and watching it disappear from the box as an enemy is coming towards me, turning around to shoot the enemy, but only to realize the gun is still in the crate and I only have a grenade equipped.  

It also happens a lot with the purple shield on the train and is especially annoying when I open the crate, grab the purple armor and witness it disappear, only to look down at the hud to realize it never even picked it up and then the enemy running at me just got himself a brand new shiny purple armor.  

This has been a constant problem during season 1 and 2 as well, especially while dropping supply ship or below the skybox in Thunderdome where the purple armor usually spawns.  I dont get it because the game is making the noise as if your equipping the item, but it will refuse to go into your inventory giving the enemy who landed after you a second chance to pick up the gun your backpack just spat back out and shoot you in the face with it.  

Please for the love of god fix this issue. Im tired of dying because loot is not registering properly when you try to equip it.

I have multiple video evidence of this but theres no way to post here.  Ill put the youtube link up later.

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Re: LOOTING BUG WHERE ITEM DISAPPEARS AND THEN SHOWS BACK UP IN CRATE

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

Please please take notice to this.  This is one of the biggest game breaking bugs along with not being able to hear footsteps behind you.  Please fix this.  I have died in many high ranked games because of this.

Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)