Original Post

LOD is installed but no content ingame

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Prospero's rewards tab
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.7.19 6:46
Summarize your bug I have the Legion of Dawn dlc installed, but no content has shown up ingame. I am level 14 and have two Javelins, I've done Prospero's mission. I've uninstalled the dlc and reinstalled it but it still hasn't shown up.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Possibly check my account to see if the rewards are claimed and in my inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing in particular, the rewards just aren't showing up.
What should be happening instead? The rewards should be in my inventory and I should be able to equip the armor on my Javelins

I don't know what to do at this point. I chatted with ea help but they said it will just show up after playing more and I was referred here to create a ticket.

I would love to get in contact with someone who can help me out with this. Maybe there's a way to brute force it onto my account or to check to see why it isn't appearing.

Message 1 of 1 (169 Views)