by Aguzuntite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

LG v20 Stuck on loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG v20
OS Version Android 7.0
What is your Player ID? Clem
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Upon starting the game up from my home screen all I get is the loading screen that will not go away. I get no other messages or alerts. Just the loading screen and the back round menu music. This problem is slightly different than the last LG v20 complaint as I get no error messages or alerts. Just the stuck loading screen.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Replicate with same phone and setup?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG v20
OS Version Android 7.0
What is your Player ID? Clem
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Upon starting the game up from my home screen all I get is the loading screen that will not go away. I get no other messages or alerts. Just the loading screen and the back round menu music. This problem is slightly different than the last LG v20 complaint as I get no error messages or alerts. Just the stuck loading screen.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Replicate with same phone and setup?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 30 (4,108 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: LG v20 Stuck on loading screen

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey everyone, thank you for your replies and your patience! This should now be resolved, please ensure you have updated to the latest version of Google Play Store v10.7.19 and then try accessing the game. To update Google Play Store, enter the Play Store app, navigate to Settings and scroll down and tap the "Play Store Version". Please let me know if this has resolved it for you or not Standard smile

View in thread

Message 20 of 30 (5,064 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Having the same problem on Pixel XL running Android 8.1
Message 2 of 30 (4,069 Views)

★ Novice

Sometimes the loading screen is indefinite; however, there have been a few instances where the Google Play licensing error alert appears within the app. Shortly after that another alert stacks on top called Error 404.

Message 3 of 30 (4,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am havinf same issue. On pixel 2 

Message 4 of 30 (4,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on a Samsung S8 and it's stucstuck on loading screen. Sometimes get the error saying it cannot connect to licensing.

Is the server down?

Message 5 of 30 (4,023 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue. Continues today. Pixel XL game will not get past loading screen.  Both on WiFi and mobile network.

Message 6 of 30 (3,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also have the same issue for the last two days on my Galaxy Note 8
Message 7 of 30 (3,917 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here. Been like this for 3 days now. 

Message 8 of 30 (3,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue on Google Nexus 5x. Have has this issue since 7/2/18 roughly 11:00. Received an update recently and it worked a bit after that but nothing now. Let sit on main loading screen for 10 minutes. Both WiFi and carrier signal tried.

Message 9 of 30 (3,887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem pixel 2 xl. I uninstalled and reinstalled still same issue. can we please get a developer or somebody to respond to this issue

Message 10 of 30 (3,872 Views)