LEFT CLICK PROBLEM IN GAME

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Khronkar
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Doomswar
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Path,octane,wraith,bangalore,mirage,lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? bangalore
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. everywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. in every match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? always happening
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2 weeks
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? my left click is stucks. only in apex other games, other things mouse have not problem working properly but in apex? left click stucks. if i change attack bind to mouse 4-5; the problem disappears. Only affecting left click on mouse. i cant play r301-devotion or something like this weapons. i can just single shoot weapons but sometimes they are stuck too. sometimes happening in loot deathbox,i cant hold open knockdown shields with left click. like this like this like this guys pls solve my problem xd
What should be happening instead? i need to play clean
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk

my left click is stucks. only in apex other games, other things mouse have not problem working properly but in apex? left click stucks. if i change attack bind to mouse 4-5; the problem disappears. Only affecting left click on mouse. i cant play r301-devotion or something like this weapons. i can just single shoot weapons but sometimes they are stuck too. sometimes happening in loot deathbox,i cant hold open knockdown shields with left click. like this like this like this guys pls solve my problem xd

have a video from game little part i made it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dwmYAw6ee0

Message 1 of 3 (690 Views)

Re: LEFT CLICK PROBLEM IN GAME

Community Manager

It would appear that you are having issues with your mouse @forkiforki as the only time before that I have seen this was the result of a faulty mouse. That remapping the action to another key solves the issue would further point to the issue being with your mouse. Is it possible to use a second mouse to test and see if the issue remains? 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (649 Views)

Re: LEFT CLICK PROBLEM IN GAME

★ Novice

I have the same issue with my left click. It's not the mouse. It happened with a different binds before like E for interaction. Also H for taking back crypto's drone. I tried reinstall the game multiple times but nothing happened.

Message 3 of 3 (489 Views)