LE thrown by University term presentation

by Ziafar

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@hubosa
this mod worked for me. you just email your professor and the board is in your inventory. I hope this could help.

Link removed due to our forum Rules. Please, do not share Personal Info on our Forum.

Regards,

Archi

Message 141 of 182 (2,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't believe this still isn't fixed. I had this issue when the pack first vs ame out, they've had subsequent patches and still didn't bother to fix. It just happened to me again. 

Message 142 of 182 (3,522 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Possibly not entirely the same issue, but after moving my sim into the UBrite housing, I realised I needed to do some build/buy mode changes. I had already placed the presentation board down in my sim's dorm room. I had to 'evict' her to access the build mode and completely forgot to pick the board back up! I've moved her into a different lot (one of the off-campus ones) but the board did not 'reappear' in either her personal inventory or the household inventory in build mode Frown

I really wish it could just be added to build mode or the university kiosks- if you can buy bikes and laptops from there, why not the presentation boards?!

Message 143 of 182 (3,276 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have 6 sims enrolled in university. Two flunked their first term because of how long it took for them to leave their own lot to get to class so for the second term I moved everybody into university housing and four of the sims are able to do their homework and presentations, but for the two on probation, they can't do their homework and their boards are missing. Homework was easy - I just bought new homework books and the two are now catching up ready for the new term. However their boards are nowhere to be seen and I can't believe that the option to buy the boards in debug isn't available!!

I wanted to challenge myself with more than one sim attending university but this is ridiculous!

Message 144 of 182 (3,089 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just had this happen for the first time.  In my case, I was playing a different sim in the household when the term ended/began.  It asked me if I wanted to reenroll, and I did.  When I got home and switched back to the college bound sim, it didn't have a presentation.  Not in house inventory either.

Update: So I decided to drop out of the term and now I have to wait to re-register.  so LAME!

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 145 of 182 (2,956 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [DU] Term presentation board gone and can't get it back

★★★ Newbie

I had this same issue. My sim didn't recieve a presentation board at all at the start of the term :/

Message 146 of 182 (2,760 Views)

LE thrown by University term presentation

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, All game pacs except, Vampires and Realm of magic. All stuff packs except : Luxury party, spooky stuff, Bowling night, Laundry day, My first pet and Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply play the game for a while. You do not have to play in Brichester. Anywhere you play the Last Exception will be triggered after a while and then almost everytime as Sims travel.
What happens when the bug occurs? An LE is triggered every time my Sims travel. The problem seems to be generation by the Term Presentation board from Discover University
What do you expect to see? No LE
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It appeared after I dowloaded Discover University.

Here is the LE report that I get : 

tingyul] Exception thrown while loading an object in an inventory. Object: object_University_TermPresentation_ClassB:0x0000000000000000 Owner: (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'owner')

Message 147 of 182 (1,960 Views)

Re: LE thrown by University term presentation

Hero
@Ziafar Could you please attach the complete LE.

Did you have any issues with boards disappearing ?

Do you just get an LE or do you actually see something happening in game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 148 of 182 (1,931 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've had this problem on and off since the pack came out. Now, however, the lost board is causing an LE in my game. I disabled my mods and read through the LE to find that it keeps appearing because the game is trying to load the lost board in my inventory but can't find it. Any solutions please? I would at least like the option of getting another board out of the debug menu. 

All mods and cc have been disabled. 

Message 149 of 182 (2,677 Views)

Hero
@QueenieJocelyn Could you attach the LE you're getting ? Did you use the mod to get a new board ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 150 of 182 (2,634 Views)