Re: Help with Last Exception Report

by candiecoatediv

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] LE: Soc_Entertain_TellStory

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I am not sure on how to decipher these but I have noticed I have been getting them in a vanilla save (which I have not experienced before). I have been testing out both the HSY and Werewolves packs until the bugs get sorted out. Not sure what is causing these to generate. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to better reflect the issue

Unable to get the bug template to generate so I had to type everything in.

Product: The Sims 4 

Platform: PC

Language: English

How often does the bug occur? 100% (each time I play I get a report.)

Game Version:  1.90.375.1020

Packs installed? All except WMS, Batu and a couple of kits

How to find the bug? Using the story telling and werewolves pack interactions (I have only been exploring this pack since the update and this is when I started getting these errors)

What happens when bug occurs: All sims on lot reset themselves during these interactions. 

What do you expect to see? I expect my sim to be able to complete interactions without interruptions. I should not see a LE in a complete vanilla game. 

Have you installed or used any mods or cc? No completely new sims 4 folder, no mods or cc ever used

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 1 of 7 (1,339 Views)

Hero
@candiecoatediv Have your Sims been telling stories to each other ? Seems to be some kind of animation and relationship error when doing that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict Possibly. I keep getting sims coming and asking to be best friends. My sim has no choice but to say no way. I’ve been playing the werewolves pack a lot to see what it’s about and I’ve been using a lot of those interactions which I’ve never used before so it’s quite possible. 

Message 3 of 7 (1,286 Views)

Hero
@candiecoatediv BFF issues is a known issue. There's a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/HSY-NPC-Teen-asked-Adult-to-be-their-Boyfriend-Girlfriend/td-p...

Do you see any kind of error other then the LE ? Like does something not work when you tell stories ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,278 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Not that I’ve noticed. I have noticed my sim with be taking and the all of the sudden every one on the lot will reset. I can’t for the life of me think of what she was specifically talking about. I’ll try to recreate it when I pop into game today to see if there is a specific dialogue. I know it keep happening though. And it’s during the werewolf pack so it has to be tied to those interactions I’m thinking.
Message 5 of 7 (1,269 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@candiecoatediv Thanks for the info

EDIT: 

I moved your thread to the bug forum

Could you edit your post to include the template ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,245 Views)

EA Staff

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share the video files or your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 7 of 7 (677 Views)