by matthew1112

Original Post

[LDSP] Washing machine un-repairable once breaking

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs and stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If your washer breaks and water pours out of it, If a sim uses the dryer before a repairman or your sim repairs it it causes a fire and the option to repair the washer / replace disappears.
What happens when the bug occurs? Once the bug occuers you cant select repair / replace on the washer and you have to go to build / buy mode to delete it and then buy a new one. The dryer within the unit works as it should still.
What do you expect to see? Ability to replace / repair the washer within the washer / dryer unit without having to delete it in build / buy mode and buying a new dryer or full unit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As listed above the options disappear from the washer if it breaks and then the dryer sets on fire while the washer is broken. This to my knowledge only happens on the unit which contains the washer & dryer stack.

DryerDryer works as normal, however on the washing machine their is no selectable option. even if you unstack the machines. You have to delete the washer.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 4 (767 Views)

Re: Washing machine un-repairable once breaking.

Hero
@matthew1112 Did you add any upgrades to the washing machine ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (739 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict No upgrades added, however i have noticed that i presume the dryer sets on fire due to the water on the floor when the washer breaks, while this makes sense prior to that i noticed you can replace the washer fine but if the dryer sets on fire due to the water on the floor before you repair the washer its when this bug occuers. I also noticed that it also influences clothes as clothes say they are dirty but if you place them in the hamper the hamper detects them as clean. So i presume the incident is bugging the status of clothes out too.
Message 3 of 4 (702 Views)

Hero
@matthew1112 Thanks for the extra info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (690 Views)