[FIXED] Baby icon/household picture different colour than Sim

by Lavendela91

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Baby icon/household picture different colour than Sim

★★★ Novice

Me too!!!!! My computer broke and I only just got a new one this month so I had no idea when this could of happened or what patch it was or anything!!! Uninstalled cc and still, just have to keep aging them up to toddlers Frown 

Message 71 of 133 (1,163 Views)

Babies' Skin Tone Issues

★★★ Newbie

I am happy with what the Sims team did with skin tones recently, but have been having an issue with babies'!

My sim Lydia is black (and proud Standard smile) and had 2 kids with the (now unmarried) Bjorn Bjergson, who, of course, is white. When the kids were is baby form, in the game as an object, the kids appeared white, but in the relationship panel, their skin was black... and then when they each aged up, they became their real skin tone...

Anyone else having this problem? 

It's not a big deal, but it bugs me...  

Message 72 of 133 (1,134 Views)

Re: Babies' Skin Tone Issues

★ Apprentice

Babies have weird skin tones. even the alien ones appear black or white even if the sim is not that colour, whether out of their human form or not. 

It's annoying but the only way you can now edit the skin tones is to age up, and download a Mod to fully edit pre-made Sims in CAS and edit the skintones then.

Message 73 of 133 (1,127 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is a known issue. You can find the error thread here and hit "me too" so it gets more notice. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Baby-icon-household-picture-different-colour-than-Sim/m-p...

Message 74 of 133 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same we’ve all been having this issue but it’s not going to be in this month’s patch apparently 

Message 75 of 133 (1,108 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes!! So glad it's not just me. This has been incredibly annoying. All babies in my game are shown to have very dark skin in their icon and family portraits. I hope they fix this soon!

Message 76 of 133 (1,083 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having this same issue, started right after last patch. Just like the rest of you, it only shows up that way in the Gallery and icon, not in actual play mode.

Tried removing mods and turning off mods. No change.

Please fix this, EA!!

Message 77 of 133 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hoping they fix it in the next patch

Message 78 of 133 (1,008 Views)

★★ Novice

im really sad its happening hope it gets fixed soon i started the 100 baby challenge but its no fun this way also no fun uploading it

on the galeri

Message 79 of 133 (963 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah it ruins the story telling of the sims 

Message 80 of 133 (950 Views)