LAAT laser deals no damage

by narion_k

Original Post

LAAT laser deals no damage

★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug The laser weapon of the LAAT sometimes deals no damage to enemy targets, even when audio cues indicate hits.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? narion_k
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/16/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:50 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fire the LAAT's laser weapon and hold a constant laser stream on the enemy target.
What happens when the bug occurs? Although the target may some damage, it will not take the expected amount. Audio cues may indicate that the target is being hit, but the X-shaped damage indicator will not appear, and the "Target Damaged" battle point indicator will not appear.
What do you expect to see? When I hear the audio cue that indicates that I hit an enemy, I expect 1) the enemy to take damage, 2) the X-shaped hit indicator to appear, and 3) to receive battle points for my contribution to my team's success.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1080

Here is a video I recorded of the bug:

https://youtu.be/mXWSZcw120s

When I begin firing the weapon, the hit indicator appears once, as does a message stating "20 TARGET DAMAGED". As I continue firing, the audio cue for hits can be heard; however, visual indicator doesn't appear, and I don't earn battle points. Because I couldn't deal any more damage to the AAT, it had enough time to turn around and take me out.

Message 1 of 1 (571 Views)