Kyrotech gear is not being awarded as earned or disappears

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone 11 Pro Max
OS Version IOS 15.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 491-538-127
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug 1. I had a piece of gear, one of two I needed to upgrade Rex. While I was still farming the two components needed for the second one, the first one disappeared. It was there 6/15/22 at about 1900 UTC and was not there 6/16/22 at about 1500 UTC. The gear in question was MK IX Kyrotech Battle Computer Prototype, assembled from 50 Salvage each of the MK9 KBC and MKVII Kyrotech Shock Prod. I did not upgrade other characters for fear of losing either component, Part 2. While farming I noticed that the counter for what I earned with Sim battles, 2 units earned, the counter only increased by 1. This occurs once in awhile, not every time. Hence it takes longer to replace what was lost, and looks a bit like an effort to get me to buy the item, which is worth 2800 crystals.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Part two above, just play Dark Side 8A normal with as many sims as you can for the battle, say 9 or more to get more than one piece of the desired gear.Wi
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

I sometimes play on an iPad.  I think I described the whole problem above.  

Message 1 of 4 (344 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kyrotech gear is not being awarded as earned or disappears

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Synapsis 

Thank you for sharing your findings. We tried to replicate your report on our site, but we couldn't find any problems. The gear pieces are not disappearing or vanishing. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (260 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Synapsis 

Thank you for sharing your findings. We tried to replicate your report on our site, but we couldn't find any problems. The gear pieces are not disappearing or vanishing. 

Message 2 of 4 (261 Views)

★★★ Novice

The fact remains that it did happen to me, I have continued to farm and did not quit, as I couldn't get this email on my phone and I was waiting for your reply.  I am unhappy with the new datachrons.  I took a year off over relics, have been back for about a year and now ready to quit again. When I started the game you were much more helpful, restoring items I had lost on at least one occasion.  Now I feel I am the one being "farmed".  I would like to be able to get one legendary before I go, and I need that gear to get there.  

I came back.  I might come back again.  Give me a reason to do so.

Message 3 of 4 (177 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got an email saying another player had the same issue as me.  Logging on, I cannot find the solution they allegedly had.  Just advising you of my ongoing frustration with this site, before I log off and will not be logging back on for a long, long time if ever.

Message 4 of 4 (167 Views)