Re: Kylo ultimate not working as intended. 3 immunity turns from first activatio

by DathEliza

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kylo ultimate not working as intended. 3 immunity turns from first activation

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 7
OS Version 14
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 417589573
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Supreme Leader Kylo taking ultimate immunity for 3 turns then1 turn. Should be the other way round. Has cost me a GAC win. Others in my guild have reported seeing it too.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with or against SLKR. Someone in my guild reported seeing when using him in the Sith raid. I’ve seen it in GAC. Opponents team SLKR, FOST, Hux, FOO, KRU. My team was JKR, Rey, JKL, Gen Skywalker and Hermit Yoda.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Uk

Potentially significant bug as materially affects counters to Kylo

Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kylo ultimate not working as intended. 3 immunity turns from first activatio

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Edgy8472 and thanks for reporting this.

The amount of turns SKLR has damage immunity for depends on what percentage his ultimate is at when it is used. As per the description of his Ultimate "Depths of Rage":

• 60% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive stance lasts for 1 turn
  • 85% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive stance lasts for 2 turns
  • 100% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive stance lasts for 3 turns.

Is this doesn't explain the behavior you have seen, can you please provide some further information or possibly a video.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (180 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Edgy8472 and thanks for reporting this.

The amount of turns SKLR has damage immunity for depends on what percentage his ultimate is at when it is used. As per the description of his Ultimate "Depths of Rage":

• 60% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive stance lasts for 1 turn
  • 85% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive stance lasts for 2 turns
  • 100% Ultimate Charge: Aggressive stance lasts for 3 turns.

Is this doesn't explain the behavior you have seen, can you please provide some further information or possibly a video.

Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just experienced this too. SLKR entered stance with one tier charge, but stayed in, then immediately regained stance, as his stance charged up during his extra turns in stance.

Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)