Kylo lasting forever when when stunned

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone
OS Version 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 626886737
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Came across kylo ren in the arena and after the 4-5 guys and only kylo left it times out after being hit constantly for 3 min. I have tried this 3 times. First time kylo was last and I timed out. Second time I auto battled and timed out. Third time I tried to kill kylo before everyone else and still timed out. I get buff and mods and powers but anyone who can last 3 min on auto battle and just sits there and get stunned should not equal a time out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I fought the same guy 3 times. I added screen shots I guess look at his guy
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Anyone one who last 3 min against 4 guys and does not attack should not time out
F1E3014C-9D9C-43C1-B9CD-4BFE5EBD63AC.png
E4771542-FF22-4640-B02E-AB45AB5639BE.png
Message 1 of 4 (501 Views)

Re: Kylo lasting forever when when stunned

★ Apprentice

1) Love the Vader flying screenshot

2.) Was this under zKRU lead? If so, FO gain 5% health and protection when suffering a status effect.  This combos with Kylo Ren's unique that grants +50% defense whenever he takes damage until his next turn (which doesn't happen due to all of your TMR).  I'm not sure if that 50% defense is stacking, the ability doesn't say it does but the use of the word "whenever" kind of suggests that.   Either way, you will still have difficulty against him due to debuff heavy team with TMR. 

Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Player_lfs0ic3d and thank you for the report.

As @stud3099 correctly stated, if it was Kylo Ren fighting under Kylo Ren Unmasked's lead (zetaed), he would recover 5% health and 5% Protection every time he gained a status effect. Additionally every time he takes damage he gains 50% Defense for 1 turn from his unique "Unstoppable". Additionally, he takes reduced damage from Percent Health Damage effects (DOTs).

On a side note: Enfys Nest is another character which can withstand for quite some time against multiple enemies if not attacked with the right tactic, leading to a possible Draw.

Message 3 of 4 (458 Views)

The 50% defense is stacking (infinitely), despite the tooltip not describing it as a stacking defense.

In this situation with your team, I would recommend stunning via Palpatine, then using basic attacks to let him take a turn, thus resetting his defense back to normal. If you have a Shock debuff, that will prevent his gaining health or protection via the KRU leadership.