Kylo Ren bugged Tier 6 Rey event

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Pixel 4 XL
OS Version Android 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 844-143-473
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Tier 6 Rey GL ultimate mission
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

Hi,

So I was playing my 3rd time through tier 6 having fought once getting destroyed. Fighting again and doing it quite easily and this last time...

I took down both of Ren's side mobs. And started working on him after a few turns I churned through his protection and had his health to yellow. Then my attacks suddenly seemed to do nothing I spent 30 minutes taking him from yellow to red at which point I got distracted and he one shotted my Poe then I couldn't get through his protection at all. 

My attacks were still doing the same damage it just seemed his health went through the roof. 

I had good fully upgraded 6dot mods and my Rey is relic 7  the last time I did it it took a few minutes to achieve a victory and this seemed to be going that way too until he hit yellow health. 

It takes me 3 days and many crystals to get the tokens to do this event so this is very frustrating. 

But it only happened when he went from green to yellow health. 

As you can see from the picture I was going for a while before giving up! Please give me back my tokens so I can do this again. This event is already unenjoyable! 

Kind regards,

Graeme

Screenshot_20200928-004453~2.png
Message 1 of 4 (331 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kylo Ren bugged Tier 6 Rey event

[ Edited ]

@nncrav Hello there.

This is working as intended, and your problem is team composition. 

Everytime SLKR and his team lose TM, they gain 10% Max Health and Protection. Through C3P0's basic ability and JTR's Mind Tricks you can easily make them unkillable due to this. You cannot do sufficient damage to take out those massive health and protection pools.

I found the best team for tier 6 was Rey (over 500 speed to get lifeblood on RH Finn), JTR (never use Mind Tricks), RH Poe, RH Finn and BB8.

Hope this helps

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (318 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@nncrav Hello there.

This is working as intended, and your problem is team composition. 

Everytime SLKR and his team lose TM, they gain 10% Max Health and Protection. Through C3P0's basic ability and JTR's Mind Tricks you can easily make them unkillable due to this. You cannot do sufficient damage to take out those massive health and protection pools.

I found the best team for tier 6 was Rey (over 500 speed to get lifeblood on RH Finn), JTR (never use Mind Tricks), RH Poe, RH Finn and BB8.

Hope this helps

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I never used jtrs mind trick and as I said I churned through it the first time. ... But I guess if people say it's that then I'm boned lol

Back to the painful grind 

Message 3 of 4 (299 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@nncrav C3PO reduces tm on basic. Probably you got a lucky hit your firat run and killed him before he got boosted to insane levels of health. Or your 3po got killed early before.
Message 4 of 4 (280 Views)