Kylo Ren (Unmasked) Unbeatable, killing phone battery from battle time 6HR+

by Redisturbed

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kylo Ren (Unmasked) Unbeatable, killing phone battery from battle time 6HR+

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Kylo Ren (Unmasked) Unbeatable
OS Version 8.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Kylo Ren (Unmasked) Level 76 in the galactic war, Is unbeatable. I have a level 75 Night sister team. This is the 3rd time I have come up to fighting this character that is unbeatable. After 6 hours of the game running on Auto attack my phone die's due to running out of power. Mother Talzin at a leader makes Kylo Ren unbeatable. This is making this game no longer fun to play. Why did I have to pay for a character when it makes battles unplayable?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Mother Talzin at a leader makes Kylo Ren unbeatable. Any night sister squad with Mother Talzin as the leader aginst Kylo Ren.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Kylo Ren (Unmasked) Level 76 in the galactic war, Is unbeatable. I have a level 75 Night sister team. This is the 3rd time I have come up to fighting this character that is unbeatable. After 6 hours of the game running on Auto attack my phone die's due to running out of power. Mother Talzin at a leader makes Kylo Ren unbeatable.

This is making this game no longer fun to play. Why did I have to pay for a character when it makes battles unplayable?

Message 1 of 8 (1,409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kylo Ren (Unmasked) Unbeatable, killing phone battery from battle time 6HR+

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Redisturbed and thank you for the report.

This is actually not a bug but rather a "Mexican Standoff". It can happen but as @crzydroid said, try a different team and different strategies against him and I am sure you can defeat him.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (1,556 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Maybe use a different team then, or strengthen your characters. Or don't leave it run on auto.

GW isn't supposed to be a handout. It's meant to make use of your whole roster. There will be a point where it gets difficult, but as you grow in strength, it will get easier. At level 76, you probably don't have many omegas yet, let alone the inability to equip zetas. As you progress you will have more tools to make it easier.
Message 2 of 8 (1,383 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Redisturbed and thank you for the report.

This is actually not a bug but rather a "Mexican Standoff". It can happen but as @crzydroid said, try a different team and different strategies against him and I am sure you can defeat him.

Message 3 of 8 (1,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I understand that it isn't suppose to be a handout, but forcing a character that can kill all characters of a level lower. At lease the squad battles time out when you face a team that is impossible for you to beat. Why is there no other character that can wipe 25 characters of one level lower. No other battle in the game goes on so long to require a charger to complete.

Message 4 of 8 (1,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree entirely. My phone is still playing against kylo ren who keeps healing himself against my zeb and kanan jarus. There should never be a standoff in this game. I can't even play the game now. Just stuck in the same never ending battle.

Message 5 of 8 (1,302 Views)

★ Apprentice
Just because your NS squad on "auto" can't beat that char doesn't mean he's unbeatable or even that your NS Squad can't beat him, but what it does mean is that you need to at the very least look at your Strategy when attacking him, or the Mods on your squad! If you're you're going to play just 1 squad and put the game no Auto then you are at the mercy of how well the game's so-called AI can play your squad with your mods against that char with its mods, and it might not be very good at that specific situation - maybe play the game yourself, kind of seems pointless to have a game but then instead of playing it yourself asking a part of that game's programming to play it for you...
Message 6 of 8 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@crzydroid Full clone trooper omega - kylo ren ALONE ON ARENA beats them. Full Phoenix squad - kylo ren unmasked beats them SOLO ON ARENA WHILE HAVING TIER 8 GEAR (with my squad gear 12). Each time you do anything to him he heals up to ridiculous amount. Oh did I mention he avoided EVERY SINGLE "aerial advantage" from my Clone commander Rex? This is either over engineered character or outright broken. Each time I return to the game there are more and more buggy unplayable mechanics. And this was my last one...
Message 7 of 8 (954 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Wyszomir001 Hey, please don't "necropost" 2 year old threads.

Kylo Ren unmasked has excellent healing capabilities, especially against teams that inflict status effects. Additionally, he takes a tiny fraction of damage from % based effects like Aerial advantage, so I doubt he dodged them all - most likely he just survived them.

Some squads are "hard counters" to others. I recommend you investigate which teams are good or bad against KRU before your next attempt. There is no bug here.