Kylo Ren Freeze bug making specials and jump non-functional

by awakespace

Original Post

Kylo Ren Freeze bug making specials and jump non-functional

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? In-Game Store & Crates
Summarize your bug Kylo Ren's Freeze makes all specials and jumps non-functional if I'm using a special while he freezes me - happening over and over in HvV - with all different characters - seems to be worse if other Sith are around using their force moves
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? xoliilox
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/17/2918
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Heroes vs Villains and play against Kylo Ren for a bit and it should happen
What happens when the bug occurs? Kylo Ren's Freeze makes all specials and jumps non-functional if I'm using a special while he freezes me - happening over and over in HvV - with all different characters - seems to be worse if other Sith are around using their force moves
What do you expect to see? I expect my player to be able to use his/her abilities and to be able to jump
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Kylo Ren's Freeze makes all specials and jumps non-functional if I'm using a special while he freezes me - happening over and over in HvV - with all different characters - seems to be worse if other Sith are around using their force moves

I think this also happens with Vader's choke, but not sure... Definitely with Kylo

Message 1 of 3 (253 Views)

Re: Kylo Ren Freeze bug making specials and jump non-functional

Hero

When you say "special", you mean "ability", right?  If so, I'm pretty sure that's what its supposed to do. 

I can only imagine the time spent in design discussions - "Should Ren's freeze outrank Rey's mind trick?  Should Luke's push outrank Vader's choke?"  Etc.

As to it appearing worse with other villains - quite possible, as that's one of the star cards you can add (if not for Ren, then someone else - I can't remember at the moment).

If this answers your question, you might consider marking it solved.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 3 (229 Views)

Re: Kylo Ren Freeze bug making specials and jump non-functional

★★★ Pro

Do you mean after the freeze effect has ended, your character abilities and jump ability don't come back online?

Message 3 of 3 (220 Views)