Kru with daze counterattacks

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Doesn't matter/any
OS Version Doesn't matter/any
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 973551212
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Kru counterattacks while having Daze.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pick a SLKR opponent that has kylo ren unmasked and combat with Rey + GAS. Apply daze using GAS' Sundering Strike. If daze debuff succeeds to apply, Kylo strikes back with "counterattack" written
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country

Expected: Kru should not counter back since he has daze applied. 

Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kru with daze counterattacks

@pkarampis Hi thanks for the report!

Sundering strike does not apply daze. Force Grip is the ability that applies daze. If you use Sundering Strike as GAS first action, kru will not have daze and will be able to queue up a counterattack (which can't happen until after Gas is done).

Then force Grip will execute and apply Daze to kru, preventing a second counterattack from being queued.

Finally kru will execute any queued abilities (I.e. the counterattack in response to sundering strike). This is the way the skill should work.

If you use Force Grip first, then the daze will apply on the first skill and no counterattacks will be queued.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)

All Replies

@pkarampis Hi thanks for the report!

Sundering strike does not apply daze. Force Grip is the ability that applies daze. If you use Sundering Strike as GAS first action, kru will not have daze and will be able to queue up a counterattack (which can't happen until after Gas is done).

Then force Grip will execute and apply Daze to kru, preventing a second counterattack from being queued.

Finally kru will execute any queued abilities (I.e. the counterattack in response to sundering strike). This is the way the skill should work.

If you use Force Grip first, then the daze will apply on the first skill and no counterattacks will be queued.

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks

Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)